"Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. " ~ Elizabeth Stone
Dark Chocolate, Bit 'o honey, Fun Dip, Black Licorice, etc...
Oh... there are so many things to love!
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Here we are again
Our picture folders are kind of mixed up on our computer - so I just found more pictures from when Claire was born! Luckily when I make our blog book I can fix this stuff....
I am married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. He supports me in all I do, loves me despite all of my weaknesses and inspires me to be a better woman. The past 7 years have been more incredible than I could have imagined. I am so glad that I get to be with him for billions more!
No comments:
Post a Comment